Spinach and artichoke dip is always a good idea. Throw together this recipe favorite that never goes out of style!
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded (mozzarella/parmesan)
14 oz. can artichoke
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
4 garlic cloves, minced
Salt and pepper
- In a medium saucepan, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella and parmesan until they are all melted together.
- Remove spinach from package and drain by applying pressure.
- Next, drain artichokes and chop to the size of your liking.
- Add the spinach and artichoke to your cheese mixture and cook for several minutes until everything is combined and heated through. Add in minced garlic, and combine once more.
- Remove from heat and serve with your choice of bread, crackers, etc.